You may want to edit your Checkout field labels to best suit you and your E-Commerce business. It is imperative that your Checkout address fields are filled out accurately so that you are sending your products to the right address' for your customers. Good thing that you are able to edit some of these Checkout address fields in your Store Settings.
- Log in to your Dashboard using your email and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your Dashboard, go down to Store and click the three dots.
- Go down to Ecommerce Settings, then Store Preferences.
- Scroll down to Edit Checkout Fields. Here you can edit all the checkout fields for your E-Commerce Checkout.
- If you are wanting to add Suburb as a Checkout field we would recommend re-labelling the Unit/Level Field to 'Suburb'. This will save automatically and will appear as follows for your customer.
- Customers then fill out the checkout field accordingly, allowing you to accurately send their products to them.
If your checkout fields aren't 100% accurate, it runs the risk of your products not being delivered to your customers, which may result in scepticism when purchasing from your Store. Having the ability to edit the checkout fields allows both you, and your customer to trust that their order will arrive, encouraging brand loyalty and repeat purchase.