When adding buttons to your website you may want to adjust the button width or alignment to get your desired button look. This may include centre aligning your button text and/or setting button width to adjust to the length of your button text. If you want compact buttons, have a look at our compact button help guide.
To edit your button width and alignment sitewide
- Click on the Change Design button (top-left of your Rocketspark Dashboard/Editor).
- Here click on the Buttons dropdown. Here you will see all of the button style options.
- To make your Text always centred in the button for all the buttons on your website, check this tick box under Width & alignment
- To make the Button length adjust text for all the buttons on your website, check this tick box under Width & alignment
You can also check both boxes to achieve the full effect of these button style customisations.
To edit a single Button's alignment
- If you just want to adjust the alignment of a single button, this can be done in Editor, by rolling your mouse over the button in the Stack and then clicking on the pencil icon
- Now set your desired alignment by clicking on the control under the heading Button text.
Learn more about editing buttons in our help guide: How to change the style of your buttons