You are able to build a stack that will become a site-wide footer that will stay at the bottom of the website and go on every page including shop and blog pages. If you drag or add this stack to the last stack on your page you will then have an option to add this as a footer to all pages - you can then edit or remove this as your site-wide footer as well.
To add a footer stack:
- Choose a stack that you would like to appear at the bottom of every page of your website. Make sure the stack is the last stack, closest to the bottom, of whatever page you are currently on.
- Only on the last stack of the page, on the far right, click the Sitewide Footer button
- This will then add that stack to the footer of each page. Any changes made to this stack will now be shown across every page of your website.
To edit a footer stack:
- To edit your footer stack, you’ll see a different “Edit Sitewide Footer” option in the centre of the footer stack on every page.
- Clicking this button will take you into Editing Sitewide Footer.
- This editing is exactly the same as normal editing but will affect every footer stack on the website. You can add, edit and reposition blocks, change stack options and edit stack specific design.
- After editing the stack, click “Save Changes” and the changes will be applied sitewide.
To remove a footer stack:
- To remove your footer stack, click the “Edit Sitewide Footer” button on your footer.
- Then click “Remove Footer” which will then ask to confirm this action by reminding that “This will set the stack as a regular stack and it will no longer be included on every page”.
- Once the “Remove Footer” confirmation is clicked, the footer stack will be removed from every page on the website and the stack will return to being a normal stack and only appear on the page that is currently being viewed.
- To select another stack to become the footer, make it the last stack on the page and then follow the “To add a footer stack” steps.