Rocketspark supplies the flexibility to update a selection of the checkout field labels.
We require a standard set of checkout fields to be compatible with all payment gateways that we support, but you may like to re-label these on the checkout form to better suit your customer/geographical audience.
Field labels that can be edited:
- ZIP/Post Code
- Additional delivery notes (optional)
How to edit a label:
- Log in to your Rocketspark Dashboard. If you are unsure of how to do this then follow our login guide here.
- On the left-hand side click on the settings cog to the right of the store field to get to the Store Settings.
- At the very bottom of the left-hand side menu, click on the Store Preferences link. This will take you to the control panel in which all of your default shop options are stored.
- Scroll down the page and you will see the Edit checkout field labels section. Simply type in the new field labels you would like to appear. The settings will automatically save and update your shop. To revert back to the default label, simply backspace/delete out your custom text.
Custom Checkout Fields:
If you are wanting some additional Checkout fields added to your E-Commerce store please do contact our Customer Success team here to get a quote.