Disclaimer: Lightspeed used to be Vend, we have updated the wording throughout the Rocketspark system.
It's possible to connect all three solutions together, this allows you to manage your stock and retail sales in Lightspeed, consolidate your Rocketspark ecommerce orders within Lightspeed and reconcile all payments in Xero.
Rocketspark/Lightspeed/Xero order flow
- Online order is placed on Rocketspark
- Rocketspark pushes this order through to Lightspeed as a sale.
- Lightspeed then pushes this sale to Xero
- This sale can then be reconciled in Xero and marked as paid in Lightspeed.
(When using ONACCOUNT sale status, otherwise is bundled in to the daily sales in Xero).
Pushing Rocketspark Sales to Xero as separate invoices
To setup your online ecommerce sales to create separate invoices in your Xero account, instead of combining all sales from that days register into a single invoice you need to change the Sale Status option under the Lightspeed Settings page in Rocketspark.
- To enable separate invoices for your online sales, please change your Lightspeed Sales Status to either ONACCOUNT or ONACCOUNT_CLOSED
- Navigate to your Rocketspark Store Settings -> Lightspeed Settings
- Scroll down to the Sale status section and select your preference.
- With ONACCOUNT status Rocketspark will not send a payment with the order to Lightspeed so you'll need to manually reconcile this payment in Xero which will then mark this sale as paid in Lightspeed.
- With ONACCCOUNT_CLOSED Rocketspark will send a payment with the order to Lightspeed so will be automatically marked as paid in Lightspeed.
Handling payments with Rocketspark & Lightspeed
Rocketspark will push orders through to Lightspeed with a CLOSED sale status by default, this will also assign a payment to the order in Lightspeed.
If you would like to manually reconcile payments to to your online orders please set the Sale Status in Rocketspark to "ONACCOUNT"