It's possible to connect all three solutions together, this allows you to manage your stock and retail sales in Vend, consolidate your Rocketspark ecommerce orders within Vend and reconcile all payments in Xero.
Rocketspark/Vend/Xero order flow
- Online order is placed on Rocketspark
- Rocketspark pushes this order through to Vend as a sale.
- Vend then pushes this sale to Xero
- This sale can then be reconciled in Xero and marked as paid in Vend.
(When using ONACCOUNT sale status, otherwise is bundled in to the daily sales in Xero).
Pushing Rocketspark Sales to Xero as separate invoices
To setup your online ecommerce sales to create separate invoices in your Xero account, instead of combining all sales from that days register into a single invoice you need to change the Sale Status option under the Vend Settings page in Rocketspark.
- To enable separate invoices for your online sales, please change your Vend Sales Status to either ONACCOUNT or ONACCOUNT_CLOSED
- Navigate to your Rocketspark Store Settings -> Vend Settings
- Scroll down to the Sale status section and select your preference.
- With ONACCOUNT status Rocketspark will not send a payment with the order to Vend so you'll need to manually reconcile this payment in Xero which will then mark this sale as paid in Vend.
- With ONACCCOUNT_CLOSED Rocketspark will send a payment with the order to Vend so will be automatically marked as paid in Vend.
Handling payments with Rocketspark & Vend
Rocketspark will push orders through to Vend with a CLOSED sale status by default, this will also assign a payment to the order in Vend.
If you would like to manually reconcile payments to to your online orders please set the Sale Status in Rocketspark to "ONACCOUNT"