This feature is a way to export your customer list to an excel spreadsheet so that you are able to see all of them in one list for running your own analysis or importing into other software such as email marketing software.
- To do this once you have logged in to your dashboard using your login details click into the shop settings.
- On the left hand menu find the Import & Export option.
- Under the Export heading, find the Export Customers to CSV button.
- This will create a file with all your customers in it that you can view.
Exporting more or less than 20000 customers.
By default, the customer export exports the most recent 20000 customers. This is to avoid creating a file that is too large to process.
You can however, specify the customer range that you would like to export.
- If you right click on the Export Customers to CSV button, and choose "Copy Link Address" or "Copy Link" depending on your browser. This should copy a URL in the following format..
- At the end of the URL you can change the startLimit and endLimit values. The startLimit is the most recent customer you have had (e.g. startLimit = 5, means the 5th most recent customer), and the endLimit is the oldest customer. You can edit these values to any range of customers that you wish to export.
- Once you have edited the limits in your text editor. Paste the new URL back into your browser's address bar (Command+V or CTRL+V) and hit the enter/return key to load the page. As long as you're still logged into Dashboard it should create a CSV export for your desired time frame.