You may wish to view the sale statistics of your online store to see how well your store is progressing. Rocketspark makes it easy to view and export sale statistics for your use.
- Login to your Rocketspark Dashboard.
- Click on Manage Store under the store, side menu of your Dashboard.
- In the side menu, click on the Sales Stats link. This will bring you to the Sales Stats page in which you can view your recent sales.
- If you are wanting to export all of your sales to a CSV file (learn what a CSV file is here), then click on the Export Orders to CSV button on the bottom of the page.
This will download a CSV of all of your past orders.
If your ecommerce website is connected to Xero you will also be able to run sales reports within your Xero account or consider one of the Xero reporting add-ons.
Exporting more than just the last 30 days.
By default, the order export only exports in the last 30 days of orders. And is limited to 20,000 orders at a time. This is to avoid creating a file that is too large to process.
You can, however, specify the date range that you would like to export.
- If you right-click on the Export Orders to CSV button and choose "Copy Link Address" or "Copy Link" depending on your browser. This should copy a URL in the following format.
- At the end of the URL, you can change the startDate and endDate values. The date format in this URL is Year-Month-Day.
- Once you have edited the dates in your text editor. Paste the new URL back into your browser's address bar (Command+V or CTRL+V) and hit the enter/return key to load the page. As long as you're still logged into Dashboard it should create a CSV export for your desired time frame.