If you need to update your UA- tracking code this can be added/edited on the "Get Found (SEO)" page in Dashboard.
If you're adding analytics for the first time you might find our Setup Google Analytics guide more helpful https://support.rocketspark.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010274767-Setting-up-Google-Analytics
If you need to create a new tracking code, please follow the Google guide here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1042508?hl=en
Steps to update the tracking code on your website:
- Login to your websites Dashboard.
- On the left hand menu click "Get Found (SEO)"
- On the right hand side you will find your UA-..... tracking code.
- Edit the tracking code and click save.
- Check your new analytics website/property reports that statistics are being tracked. It may take a day or so for new statistics to appear.