Yes, you can have a second language site, to make your own multi-language site, follow the instructions below:
- Start a new Rocketspark website trial (or contact us for a free site content duplication - this doesn't include the design, shop, or blog), match the design of your first language website, and then get all the translated text content and add it to your second website.
- Get a sub-domain set up (Example: cn.yourdomain.com) with your domain name provider or in your Rocketspark domain names section inside your dashboard if your domain name is hosted by Rocketspark.
- Add the subdomain to your account as a Self-managed domain (don't transfer it to Rocketspark)
- To link the sites together add a menu item and set it to go to your subdomain (e.g. cn.yourdomain.com).
- Before you upgrade, let us know and we will provide you with a 50% discount for your second language site subscription.