Google Forms is a free form software that allows for a lot of flexibility.
- First sign in to your Google Forms account.
- Select a form template you would like to use, or open up a recent form if you have any.
- Once you are in the form you are wanting to use, click on Send in the top right-hand corner. This will bring up options for embedding the form.
- Select the Embed HTML icon on the Send Via toolbar, then adjust the width and height of how big you want your Google Form to be on your website.
- Click Copy then navigate to the page you want the form on.
- Click on Add Block and select Code Block.
- Paste the code from the Google Form and click on Publish.
Note: if you have any File Upload questions on your Google Form, you will not be able to embed it onto your site.