Stage 1: Get the Google Forms html Code
- First sign into your Google Forms account (this is just your google/gmail email. Or you can use one of the different options, such as facebook sign in).
- Select a form template you would like to use, or open up a recent form if you have any.|
- Once you are in the form you are wanting to use, fill out the title, and question details and answers as fitting. Use the Help Center on the bottom right of the screen if you are unsure how to layout or format your Google Form.
- Select the "Send" button on the top right hand corner, that will bring up options of what you want to do with the form.
- Select the embed html icon (< >) on the "Send Via" toolbar, then adjust the width and height of how big you want your Google Form to be on your website.
- Select "Copy" and that will copy the html code into your clipboard for use in your website.
Stage 2: Putting the Google Forms code into your Rocketspark Site
- Sign into your Rocketspark Dashboard (learn how to login to your dashboard here).
- Click the "Editor" button on the top middle of the page.
- Go to the page you want the form to be put onto and create or find a stack where you are wanting to add the form.
- Click on "Add Block" then select "add an HTML block".
- Paste the unedited code from the Google Form you have made.
- Click on the "Publish" button. It should then display your very own Google Form on your website.