If you would like to pay for your client's site, it is important to follow one of the following options below to ensure this is set up correctly for yourself and client.
I would like to start paying for my client's site and upgrade their website.
If you still need to upgrade your client's site and would like to pay for the site on behalf of your client.
1. Begin the Upgrade process in your Client's Rocketspark Dashboard.
2. Once you get to add in the contact details in the upgrade process, if you would like the invoices to be addressed to yourself and be contacted for billing purposes please be sure to enter your own address and phone number.
3. Enter your own card details to pay for the website.
4. Once you have upgraded we recommend adding your email as the Billing Email for the account in the My Account section of your client's Dashboard. Please make sure this is a valid contact email.
Note: It is important to have/keep the Dashboard Email/Admin email of the account as your client's email so they are able to log into their website and receive password resets and email reset instructions (if they have these with us).
I would like to take over and pay for my client's site
If your client's site is already upgraded and would like to take over paying for your client's site. Please make sure you have permission from your client to take over payment.
1. Go to your clients My Account Section and update their Contact Details to your address and phone number if you would like future invoices to be addressed to yourself.
Note: It is important to keep the Dashboard Email/Admin email of the account as your client's email so they are able to log into their website and receive password resets.
2. Add or Update the Billing email to your email address so you can receive future invoices. Please make sure this is a valid contact email.
3. If they are paying via CC - You will need to update the Card Details on the account to your own.
If we feel that you aren't holding up your end of the bargain on paying for your client's site, we reserve the right to remove your ability to pay on behalf. See our Terms and Conditions for further details.