This guide is a great way to get your contact details page looking good.
- Go to your contact page.
- Choose 2 column layout, or 3 column layout if you have a lot of contact information to display.
- Add a new text region in the far left hand column and give it a heading like contact us.
- Then type in your contact details, putting each new type of information on a new line. If your address is particularly long, and overhangs the end of the other contact information, try putting part of the address on the line below.
- Now go back to each line and label it as what it is. For example: PHONE: 09 555 5555, or P: 09 555 5555; FAX: 09 555 5555, or F: 09 555 5555.
- Once you have labelled every contact detail type, try selecting each one and bolding the label to make it stand out from the contact detail itself.
- Now go to the email address if you are including one. Select the email address and click on the Insert/Edit Link button. Then selectemail from the drop down menu. Then type the email address you would like to make as the contact. Then click ok. This will make your email address a link to open up people's email browser (eg outlook) and automatically create a new email with your email address in the To: box.
- Click publish and close the edit box.
- Create a new image region in the right hand column and upload an appropriate image. Suitable images for this page might be a photo of your staff, a photo of your building/offices, a photo of a sign written vehicle, or a map of your location.