Repuso is an online review tool. It monitors all your online social media channels for reviews by your customers. There is also the option to collect and display reviews through the use of Repuso widgets which can be placed on your website.
- Login to your Repuso account, or create one on their website.
- Once logged in click the Channels tab on the left-hand menu. In this area you can add your social media accounts so that Repuso can gather reviews.
- Click the Add channel button to select a social media account to add. If you have a free account the range of options will be less than that of a paid account.
- Enter the details for the social media account and Repuso will automatically obtain the reviews associated with the account.
- After channels have been added you can return to the Posts tab on the left-hand side to select which reviews you would like to display in the widget.
- After you have added some channels and gathered some reviews you can display these using a widget on your website.
- On your Repuso account click the Widgets tab on the left-hand menu.
- Click the Add Widget button up the top right.
- Here you can select the type of widget you would like to display on your website. Select one of the options, name it, and click the Add widget button.
- This will produce some code to allow you to embed the widget onto your website. Copy this code.
- Log in to your Rocketspark website dashboard.
- In the Editor mode go to the page you would like to display the Repuso reviews on.
- Add a new HTML block where you would like to display the widget.
- Paste the embed code copied from above into the HTML block.
- Click Publish.
Check that the widget is displaying correctly on the website. It's best to check on your live site, when logged out of your dashboard.