This support guide will walk you through how to add a Google Calendar to your Rocketspark website.
- Go to your Google Calendar and click on the little arrow next to your calendar name and select the 'Calendar settings' link.
- Click the 'Share this Calendar' tab and make your calendar public by checking the checkboxes next to 'Share this calendar with others' & 'Make this calendar public'. Don’t forget to press the 'Save' button when you are done.
- Click on the Calendar Details tab and copy the embed code.
- Log into your Rocketspark dashboard and go to Editor.
- Add a single column stack where you want to place the calendar.
- Click 'Add Block' and add a HTML block.
- Copy the <iframe> code from your Google Calendar and paste the full code into the HTML block.
- Click 'Publish'. Your calendar should appear on the page in the block you have created.