This support guide will walk you through how to add Zendesk Live Chat to your Rocketspark website. If you don't have a Zendesk account already, you'll need to start there first: https://www.zendesk.com/chat/
- First step is to get the embed code for the Chat widget from Zendesk. You can follow their help guide to get this. But essentially you need to go in to your Zendesk account. Click Settings -> Widget -> Getting Started or Setup which should present you with the Installation code.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
- Log in to your Rocketspark Dashboard using your email and password.
- Click on the ‘Get Found (SEO)’ link in the left-hand side menu bar.
- Scroll down the page to the ‘Additional Tracking’ section.
- Under the ‘Custom <body> tracking code’ paste your tracking code that you have received from Zendesk Chat.
- Click save and the changes will be made to your website.
- Log out and go to your website to view your new implemented Zendesk Chat widget.