This guide will walk you through how to add your MailChimp form to your website.
- Firstly you need to create a MailChimp form to embed into your website. To do this go to http://mailchimp.com/ and follow their steps to create an email list and associated signup form.
- Mailchimp Create a list guide
- Once you have created an email list, create an embedded form associated with it.
- Click in to the List, then select Signup Forms from the top menu
- Choose from a range of form options, for standard form on page options choose "Embedded forms" from the list. Or choose Subscriber Popup to create the signup form in a popup window, more information on this option is found on the Mailchimp help site.
- Now copy the embed code for the form that is going to be placed onto your website.
- Once you have copied the code return to your Rocketspark website, make sure you are logged in and in the ‘Editor’ mode. Select the area where you want the form to be placed.
- Paste the code that you copied from MailChimp into the HTML block displayed.
- Click ‘Publish’ and the form will be displayed on your website. This block can then be moved around just like any other on your website but there have been reports of the block breaking when doing this. To avoid this, embed the script in the intended position on your website and leave it there.
If you find that the code breaks and you are unable to fix it yourself, go ahead and contact us. There may be associated costs to fixing the issue but we’ll let you know if there is before the development team takes a look. Please email through your script that you’ve used when you contact the Support team.