Typeform is a relatively simple and easy to use form builder that allows you to build your own form. Whether it's a form for getting your visitor's contact details, or a complex form ('if you select this, then ask this' form), Typeform lets users make forms, pretty easily. They have a free tier and a paid pro tier, so can fit into most budgets
To get started, click here to build your first Typeform. Make sure you save your account details so you can access it later. By clicking on the link too, you are eligible for 10% off their pro subscription.
- Putting your Typeform on Rocketspark is pretty easy! When you are in your form, jump to the "Share" Step.
- On the "Share your typeform" panel, locate your "Your typeform lives in this URL:" web address. You won't need to copy it just yet, but keep it handy.
- Go to your website dashboard and make sure you're logged in. Go to where you want the form to appear then add a HTML Block. Follow this guide to learn how to add a code block. How to add custom HTML code to your website
- Copy and paste the following code into the HTML Code Block:
<iframe src="MY_TYPEFORM_URL" style="width:916px;height:600px" class='typeform-html'></iframe>
- Replace the MY_TYPEFORM_URL bit with your Typeform URL from Typeform. It will look something like this:
<iframe src="https://onlineform.typeform.com/to/abc123" style="width:916px;height:600px class='typeform-html'"></iframe>
- Your page will then load with the form on it. If you need further assistance with the HMTL block, this support guide will give you a hand.