Rocketspark email accounts provide 25GB of storage which is sufficient for most users, but if you are regularly sending or receiving large files you may find that your mailbox does get full. You will need to reduce your mailbox or upgrade it beofre your reach maximum storage.
How to check mailbox usage
- Log into your Rocketspark webmail.
- Click the little 3 line menu button in the top right of the webmail.
- See your mailbox usage displayed in the dropdown menu.
How to reduce mailbox usage
- Remove large messages from your sent items. Sort your sent email by size using the sort feature at the top of your messages. You can then delete the largest messages or save the attachments to your computer. Our email service lets you send attachments up to 50mb so there is a chance you could have some large attachments there.
- Repeat the deleting process for your inbox.
- If you don't want to delete any emails you could archive them within your email programme on your computer if you are using Apple Mail or Outlook. Check out the user guides for your email programme.
- If you do need to go for much larger storage, you could look at going with another email service such as Office 365 or Google. We don't sell these services but they can be purchased online or through IT companies. Unfortunately, we’re unable to increase your storage above 25GB.