A transfer code is used to transfer your domain name away from Rocketspark. By transferring your domain name away from Rocketspark, we will no longer be able to provide support regarding your domain name.
If you are transferring a .uk domain away from Rocketspark you will have to change your IPS tag, a guide on how to do this can be found here.
Your domain transfer code will be sent to the email address set to your administrative contact. This can be changed using the Contact Detail editor.
- Log into your Rocketspark Dashboard using your log in details.
- Click Domain Names in the left hand menu.
- Find the domain you are looking to transfer away, click the pencil icon to the left of the domain name.
- Click on the Transfer Code tab.
If your domain doesn't have a Transfer Code tab, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Transfer Code, or set your IPS tag.
- Make sure that you have access to the email address displayed as this is where the code will be sent to. Click the Send Transfer Code button.
- An email will have been sent to the email address containing the UDAI / Auth Key / EPP code.