Firstly you need to create a Youtube account with your website so you visitors can visit your Youtube page and see your videos.
- Log into your Rocketspark dashboard using your email address and password.
- Click on the Social Media link on the left-hand menu
- Next to ‘YouTube’ click the Add button.
- Paste the URL gathered earlier into the area provided, then click the Save Youtube button.
Your YouTube URL can be obtained by logging into your user account on YouTube. Once you have logged into your account if your click on your user at the top right of the screen it will take you to your profile. Here you can copy the URL and this will allow users to find your youtube page.
- You can display this information on your page by adding it as a block on your webpage. Go to the editor add a block, and click on the social buttons option.
This can be linked on your page by using either the social media buttons which can be added in a block on the page or in the social media icons which can be placed in the header, side, page links or footer of the page.
- To Edit the Design of your Social Buttons click on the colour wheel when hovering over you stack and click Edit Design and go to the Social Media Icons section.
7. To edit your site Wide Social Media Icons go to Change Design up the top left of your Dashboard and click into the Social Media Icons section from there.
If you want to learn more about why you should use social media to market your business please check out our guide here