Disclaimer: Lightspeed used to be Vend, we have updated the wording throughout the Rocketspark system.
This help guide is about managing inventory for your online retail store from within your Rocketspark dashboard.
If you are looking for advanced inventory management, please see one of the following options that is suitable for your situation:
- I want to add an online shop option to my physical store: Rocketspark integration with Lightspeed
- I'm thinking about adding subscription selling to my business: Recurring Subscriptions for e-commerce
You can manage the stock levels and inventory in the shop area of your dashboard. Once you are in your dashboard click on the Product button on the left of the screen.
1. Click on the pencil icon next to the product you would like to edit.
2. Scroll down until you find the Price, Inventory and Variants area. This is where you will be able to manage your stock levels.
3. Remember to click Save Changes once you have edited your stock levels.
4. If variants are enabled you can set stock levels for each variant of the same product e.g. each size and colour of an item will have its own stock level.
If you are using Lightspeed’s point of sale system your stock levels are set by Lightspeed. See our Vend user guide.
If you are using Rocketspark connected to Xero your stock levels will not be reflected in your Xero inventory.
Read here for more useful information about setting up your online store.