It is possible to add videos into your Rocketspark e-commerce products by using the embed code from your online video player, such as YouTube or Vimeo. Here's how to embed a video into your online shop products:
- Go to your online video and find the embed code. Look for the share button on YouTube or Vimeo to find the embed code. On Vimeo, the share button looks like a paper dart.
- On Vimeo, scroll down to the Embed section and click + More Options and set the dimensions to 445px wide, then copy the code. On YouTube, click the embed button and copy the code.
- Our system will auto-select the correct height, so just make sure your width is correct. If you're embedding a Youtube video you'll need to edit the code once you paste it - just change the number beside width= to 445px.
- Now go to your shop product in editor mode within your Rocketspark dashboard and in the product description section of your product, click the HTML button to access the HTML editor.
- Paste in your video’s embed code.
- Click the HTML button again to see how it looks.