From time to time you may receive payment at your payment gateway (Paypal, eWay, Windcave) but the order was not marked as paid in your Rocketspark Dashboard order history.
Please check out the Unpaid / Abandoned cart guide to mark orders as paid manually in Dashboard.
There are numerous reasons for this to sometimes happen usually it's related to a technical reason that Rocketspark's shop system wasn't notified by the payment gateway. Please read through the checks below for the payment gateway in concern.
- Make sure the email address you have set at Rocketspark to link Rocketspark & Paypal is the primary email address in your Paypal account.
- Make sure the primary currency in Paypal is the same currency your Rocketspark shop is running in. Otherwise you have to manually approve the payment in Paypal.
- Make sure you have configured the IPN settings correctly. This is how Paypal tells Rocketspark that the order was successful even if the customer doesn't navigate back.
- Make sure you have setup the PDT settings, this is particularly important for purchases made on a Mobile phone.
Windcave (Payment Express)
- Make sure you have FPRN (Fail-proof Result Notification) turned on at Windcave. This is not always turned on at their end. Please email email@example.com to check this is turned on for your account.
- Currently customers must navigate back to your shops finish page in order to confirm the order instantly with Rocketspark.
- We also do a check every hour with eWay to see if there are orders completed but the customer didn't click the 'Return to website' button. We'll then send you the order confirmation for any confrimed orders in eWay. so you no longer If there are completed p We are working on a more robust solution here. In the time between this hourly check the orders will appear in “View unpaid orders & abandoned baskets” area of your dashboard.