About Payment ExpressPayment Express is a long-established gateway used and trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide. It's a reliable way for customers to pay you online using their credit or debit card. Funds will appear in your bank account automatically, usually next business day.
In order to use Payment Express for your gateway, you will need a merchant account with your bank. If you are already processing credit cards in your offline shop, you may already have a merchant account and this simplifies the setup process. If you don't already have a merchant account, Payment Express will assist you with getting one.
To get started with Payment Express you can complete an application form from your Rocketspark dashboard and an account manager will be in touch.
Setting up Payment Express
- Go to the Rocketspark Dashboard > Shop settings > Payment gateways. Select Payment Express and click “setup new account”
- Complete the application form - some of your contact details may be prefilled to make this quicker. Payment Express can also provide EFTPOS facilities, so tick the EFTPOS box if you are interested in this service as well.
- A Payment Express account manager will make contact within 2 business days and assist with the setup process.
- When your account is ready, you will be provided with a PxPay User ID and PxPay Key (similar to a username and password).
- Return to the Rocketspark dashboard (Shop settings -> Payment Gateways) and click “Edit settings” next to Payment Express.
- Enter the PxPay User ID and PxPay Key that were provided by Payment Express.
- Enable Payment Express by changing the toggle from red to green.
Rocketspark can enable the Add Billing Card feature which saves your customers cards into the Payment Express client login area. From here you can add Scheduled/Recurring payments or charge the card again. To get this setup please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can enable this for you. You will also need to contact email@example.com to have them enabled the recurring billing feature at their end as well.
Token Billing / Enabling Recurring Billing Card feature
View the Payline user guide below to learn how to manage these payments in the Payline interface, look for the "Charging Cards / Establishing Recurring Billing" heading.
Payment Express Payline user manualClick here to view the Payline user manual, you will need to get your login details from Payment Express.
View the manual