Rocketspark allows you to easily add an Instagram picture feed to your website, you can do this once you have linked your Instagram account to your site.
- Make sure you have a public Instagram account connected to your website. Follow our link with Instagram guide.
- Once you have an Instagram account linked, you can now add the Instagram feed to your site.
- Simply click Add Stack and choose the Instagram option from the side panel
- This will add the Instagram stack in place, which shows the latest 5 images on your account. On mobile, it shows in a 2x2 grid of the latest 4 images.
- The Stack design controls are limited to just Spacing and Background controls.
- Images are cached for 1 hour, so changes on your Instagram account can take up to 1 hour to show.