Rocketspark allows you to easily add an Instagram picture feed to your website.
- Make sure you have a public Instagram account connected to your website. Follow our link with Instagram guide.
- Once you have a Instagram account linked, you can now add the Instagram feed to your site.
- Simply click Add Stack and choose the Instagram option
- This will add the Instagram stack in place, which shows the latest 5 images on your account. On mobile it shows in a 2x2 grid of the latest 4 images.
- The Stack controls are limited to just Spacing and Background controls.
- Images are cached for 1 hour, so changes on your instagram account can take upto 1 hour to show.