Rocketspark designers and design partners are able to lock the design of a stack. If you are seeing a padlock icon on a stack, then this means that your designer has locked the design for this stack. You can get the stack unlocked if you need, however, we would suggest having a chat with your designer first. So how does locking a stack affect the experience for the designer's client:
- Edit all blocks in a stack (replace photos, edit text, edit buttons etc)
- See that a stack has been locked by their designer.
- Move blocks around inside a locked stack.
- Move blocks from an unlocked stack into a locked stack.
- Delete blocks in a locked stack.
- Move the stack up and down the page.
- Delete the stack.
- Change the stack specific styling options.
Why is it possible for a designer to lock a stack?
A designer carefully crafts the layout of a page and for certain parts of the page, they may have spent significant time crafting a specific look and feel. By locking a stack it means the designer's client can easily edit the content inside that stack, without accidentally damaging the design created by their designer.
I want to make design changes to a locked stack
If you need to make changes to a locked stack, please contact your designer for assistance.
I don't have any contact with my website designer anymore
If you don't have any contact with your designer anymore and would like to unlock a stack, please contact the Rocketspark support team.
Rocketspark designed and built my website
If you purchased a Rocketspark design and build package and would like to unlock or make changes to a locked stack, please contact the Rocketspark support team.