You might have already uploaded an image using our picture block feature. Here's how to replace a picture if you've already uploaded an image:
- Ensure that you are in Editor mode on your website.
- Hover over the image you would like to change on your website and click the pencil icon that appears.
- An Edit picture menu will appear on the left-hand side of the screen, here you will see the current image. There will text on top of your image labelled Replace Picture, click this text.
- A file browser will be opened, search through your files for the image you would like to upload in place of the current image.
- Once you have changed the image you can click Save Changes and your image will be replaced. If you do not want to make the changes press Cancel and the old image will remain.