To make building your site quicker, it can be useful to duplicate a page design layout and content multiple times. This creates a good starting point for other pages on your site and helps maintain the same page layout. To copy or duplicate a page you can do this by following the steps below:
- Login to your website's Dashboard
- Navigate to the Manage Pages section
- Find the page you would like to duplicate, and click the copy button.
The copy button is located on the list of all pages, simply click the copy on the page you'd like to duplicate. The new page is automatically created with the _copy appended to the title. You can rename the page by clicking the edit pencil.
What gets copied?
- Feature area images
- All content blocks & stack layouts
Please note: When duplicating a page, we would recommend double-checking the "Get Found SEO" settings for that copied page. This is because in some cases, the original pages SEO also copies with the new page, and the page URL may not make sense.
- Through the "Get Found SEO" settings, scroll to the newly copied page.
- Double-check the SEO settings to ensure this matches the content for the new page (such as the Title Tag that displays the correct URL).