This support guide will walk you through the steps on how to add your logo to your new website.
- Login to you website dashboard and make sure you are in 'Editor' mode.
- Click on 'Edit Design' in the top left corner.
- Click 'Logo & Menu'.
- Click 'Upload Logo'.
- Select your logo file on your device keeping in mind that the file must be in a JPG, JPEG
PNG, PNG 24 (Transparent background), PDF, or GIF format. See the last 3 letters of the file name to see the file type you have. If you don't have a logo in the required formats please see this guide for changing the image file type.
- Click 'Save Changes'. Your logo will be added to your website at the top of website pages.
- If you need to adjust your logo size, here is a step by step guide for adjusting logo size.
Note: If you don't have a logo, you can always add a text logo. Just click 'Enter your own text for a text logo' and type in your new text logo then click 'Save Changes'. You can also click the + /- buttons to resize a text logo too.