The Form builder feature allows anyone who visits your website to email you by completing the form. Using a contact form rather than an email address on your website reduces the risk of receiving junk email. Customer messages you receive through the contact form will be sent to you as an email to the email address you set.
To set up a contact form on your website:
- Log into your Dashboard and go to Editor
- Go to the page where you want to add the contact form
- Click Add Block and then select Email Form
- If you haven't created an email form before then you will be presented by a "Create a new form" field. Click on create a new form. If you have already created a form then you will be presented with a list of forms you have created, simply select your desired form and it will insert.
- Once you have been navigated to the form builder page you will already have the default email form laid out for you and all you need to do is click "Save & add to". If you are wanting to put more fields on your email form check out our guide on how to add form fields here.
Compulsory Fields in an email formBy default the Name, Email Address and Message fields in your email form are compulsory. If one of these areas is not filled in an error message will occur as you can see below.
Replying to Enquiries
When visitors view your website, and fill in your email contact form, they will be required to enter either an email address, or phone number. Please make sure that you use their email address when replying. If you just click 'reply', your response will come to us, since technically, we sent you the original email.
To change the Email Address on a form
- Log into your dashboard and go to the "My Forms" section.
- Click on the pencil icon on the desired form you want to edit
- Click on the pencil icon next to "Email form enquires to". Change or add your desired email address then click save.
FAQ'sWhy do website enquires come from info@rocketspark?
We use a special email sending service to minimise the risk of your important contact emails ending up in your spam folder. See this user guide to learn more about why we send the emails to you from info@rocketspark.