The Form builder feature allows anyone who visits your website to email you by completing the form. Using a contact form rather than an email address on your website reduces the risk of receiving junk email. Customer messages you receive through the contact form will be sent to you as an email to the email address you set.
To set up a contact form on your website:
- Log into your Dashboard and go to Editor.
- Go to the page where you want to add the contact form.
- Click Add Block and then select Email Form.
- If you haven't created an email form before then you will be presented by a Create a new form page. Click on it to create a new form. If you have already created a form then you will be presented with a list of your forms, simply select your desired form and it will insert.
- In the form builder, you will already have the default email form set up. You can adjust the form to suit. Once you're done, click Save Changes. If you are wanting to put more fields on your email form check out our guide on how to add form fields here.
Compulsory Fields in an email formBy default the Name, Email Address and Message fields in your email form are compulsory. If one of these areas is not filled in an error message will occur as you can see below.
Replying to Enquiries
When visitors view your website, and fill in your email contact form, they will be required to enter either an email address, or phone number. You will then receive these emails and can reply to your customer directly from them.
To change the Email Address on a form
- Log into your dashboard and go to the My Forms section.
- Click on the pencil icon on the desired form you want to edit
- Click on the pencil icon next to Email form enquires to. Change or add your desired email address then click Save.
Mailchimp is a powerful email marketing software that is integrated right into Rocketspark. To connect your form to Mailchimp and have form data go there as well, go into My Forms and click the pencil beside the form you want to connect. Scroll down and click Connect beside the Mailchimp Logo:
Have a look at this help guide for some more information on connecting Mailchimp to your forms: How to connect your Rocketspark form with Mailchimp?
FAQ'sWhy do website enquires come from info@rocketspark?
We use a special email sending service to minimise the risk of your important contact emails ending up in your spam folder. See this user guide to learn more about why we send the emails to you from info@rocketspark.