A slideshow is a great way to grab the attention of your website visitors and showcase your offering in a matter of seconds.
With the Rocketspark slideshow feature you can now make your own slideshow.
- Upload your own photos
- Reposition the photos to fit nicely within the space
- Drag and drop to change the photo order
- Link each slide to another page, another website, a blog post, a category of products in your shop or an individual product in your store
- Change the height of the slideshow
- Change the speed of the slideshow to suit your pictures
The slideshow is very easy to create but just in case you need help with anything below is the user guide.
Set up a slideshow on your website
Watch the video or read the step by step guide below.
Step by step instructions
- Log into your Dashboard and go to Editor
- Go to the page where you want to add the slideshow
- Click Add Stack and select the Photo Slideshow stack. You can have 1 slideshow per page.
- Click Upload first picture
- Choose a picture from the photos on your computer
- Click your mouse over the picture and drag the picture up or down to get the best part of the picture within the frame
- Click Save changes
- Now add a link (only if you want to). Click the link button.
- Choose where you want to link to
- Click Upload another picture to repeat the process above to upload all pictures
- Once all your photos are uploaded click close editor and preview your slideshow in action
Adjusting slideshow height, speed and order
- If you want to adjust the height or speed of you slideshow, return to Editor, hover your mouse above the slideshow and click the edit pencil.
- Click the Edit settings button then enter the height and time. We recommend that the height is not too high so that you don't push the rest of your website content too far down the page and out of view before someone scrolls down.
- To adjust the order of your slides click and drag the move button next to the slide you want to move.
- Click the (X) to close the slide show settings box.