As timely is a third-party integration, there may be a cost involved to use their services.
Adding a Timely Button to your website can open an entire new world of booking and services to your business. However, our Button feature might not suit your sites design or fit in with your branding. Below is a guide on how to add a unique picture to your site that can then be used for a Timely Button rather than the default.
- Log into your Dashboard
- Navigate to the Manage Pages section of your Dashboard.
- Create a new page with the Name ‘Images’ and do not set the page to live. Click the page once it is created to access it.
- Add a new Block on the page and select ‘File Upload’. Search for the picture you would like to use for your button and select it. It will upload to your website page as a downloadable item.
- Click on the ‘click here to download’ Button and you will navigate to the picture you uploaded. You now have the ability to copy the URL at the top of the page and use this when creating your Timely button.
Access your Timely Account
- Once you have accessed your Timely account navigate to: Promote > Booking Buttons
- When creating your Booking Buttons in section 2, you have the ability to select what kind of Button you would like. Select ‘Own Button Image’.
- Paste the URL you copied earlier into the ‘Image URL’ section on Timely.
- When you copy and paste the Timely script into your page, your image will be used as the Booking Button.
- Test the image by clicking on it to make sure it works as it should.