Mobi2Go is online ordering made easy for hospitality businesses. Mobi2Go takes the hard work out of setting up online food ordering and integrates with many existing POS solutions.This guide explains how to add Mobi2Go online food ordering to your Rocketspark website.
1. Create a Mobi2Go Account and log in to your Mobi2Go dashboard
Click here to Create a Mobi2Go account or if you already have an account log in to your Mobi2Go Admin area.
2. Add your website domain to Mobi2Go whitelist
The Mobi2Go storefront will only work on domains that have been allowed in the store's website settings so add your website's domain name. e.g. If your website's URL is http://www.ricksburgers.com/online-ordering, the domain ricksburgers.com will need to be added to the external domain list.
- In your Mobi2Gop dashboard click to the Website section:
- Scroll down to Domain Settings and click Edit:
- Also, add your Rocketspark editing address to the list of whitelisted domains e.g.
- Click Save.
3. Add Mobi2Go to your Rocketspark website
- Sign into your Rocketspark Dashboard.
- Click the Manage Pages from the left hand menu.
- Find the page where you want to insert the button/widget and click the page to go to that page or add a new page for your online ordering.
- Add a 1 column stack to the page where you want to add the ordering system.
- Click “Add Block”.
- Add a “HTML code” block.
- Copy the Mobi2Go code Embed Script from the Website section of the Mobi2Go Admin and paste it into the HTML code block:
- IMPORTANT: Once you have copied the Embed Script into the HTML block, you will need to copy the following text and paste it <div id="Mobi2Go-Storefront"></div> beneath the last line of the code you copied in as the last line of the Script.
- Click the “Publish” button.