MOBI is online ordering made easy for hospitality businesses. MOBI takes the hard work out of setting up online food ordering and integrates with many existing POS solutions.
This guide explains how to add MOBI online food ordering to your Rocketspark website.
1. Create a MOBI Account and log in to your MOBI dashboard
2. Add your website domain to MOBI whitelist
The MOBI storefront will only work on domains that have been allowed in the store's website settings so add your website's domain name. e.g. If your website's URL is http://www.ricksburgers.com/online-ordering, the domain ricksburgers.com will need to be added to the external domain list.
- In your MOBI dashboard click on the Website from the grey navigation panel
- In website, locate Domain Settings.
- Next to Domain Settings, click Edit.
- Under Website settings, find Embed Domain and add the relevant domains into the field.
- Click save to submit your changes.
3. Add MOBI to your Rocketspark website
- Sign into your Rocketspark Dashboard.
- Click the Manage Pages from the left-hand menu.
- Find the page where you want to insert the button/widget and click the page to go to that page or add a new page for your online ordering.
- Add a 1 column stack to the page where you want to add the ordering system.
- Click “Add Block”.
- Add a “HTML code” block.
- Copy the MOBI code Embed Script from the Website section of the MOBI Admin and paste it into the HTML code block:
- IMPORTANT: Once you have copied the Embed Script into the HTML block, you will need to copy the following text and paste it <div id="Mobi2Go-Storefront"></div> beneath the last line of the code you copied in as the last line of the Script.
- Click the “Publish” button.