How to Add a Wufoo Form
If you want to use forms (e.g., job application form, customer satisfaction survey) on your website, Wufoo is the way to go. Once you’ve created your form on Wufoo, you can easily add it to your Rocketspark site. Just follow these steps:
Stage 1: Get the Wufoo Code
1.Sign into your Wufoo account.
2. You’ll be taken to your “Form Manager”. Forms that you have created previously will appear here (learn how to create forms here). Click on the “Code” option beneath the title of the form you want to add.
3. You’ll be taken to the “Form Code Manager”. On the left-hand side of the page is a menu of options for how you want to add the form to your site. Click on “Embed Form Code” tab (you may like to take advantage of other options too, like a pop-up form or a form for Facebook).
Stage 2: Put the Wufoo Code in Your Site
5. Sign into your Rocketspark dashboard.
6. Click the Editor button at the top of the page
7. Find the stack where you want to insert the form. Click “Add Block”.
8. Add an “HTML” block.
9. Paste the Wufoo code into the HTML block.
10. Click the “Publish” button.
11. Your Wufoo form will soon appear on your webpage.
Your Wufoo form should now be successfully embedded, ready for your customers to fill out!