Wufoo is a form builder that allows for more complex workflows than the built-in Rocketspark forms. You can embed a Wufoo form into your website using the Code Block.
- Sign into your Wufoo account. Please note that this is a third-party integration so there may be a cost associated with using their services.
- You’ll be taken to your Form Manager. Forms that you have created previously will appear here.
- Click on the Share Form option beside the title of the form you want to add to your site.
- Go back to your Rocketspark dashboard, click the Editor button at the top of the page and find the stack where you want to insert the form. Add a new Code block.
- Paste the Wufoo code into the HTML block and click Publish.
- Your Wufoo form should now be successfully embedded, ready for your customers to fill out!
Please note that these may change depending on Wufoo. If you do note these instructions are not helping you, please feel free to let email@example.com know. We will update the guide accordingly.