Muut is an easy to use forum software which you can quickly add to your Rocketspark Website.
Click here to create an account at Muut. https://muut.com/
Please note that this is a third party integration so there may be costs associated with using their product.
See instructions below on how to add a forum to your website:
- Once you have signed up, make sure you select the option to Run a forum on my own site.
- Once you have set up and customised your forum, click into Settings on the right-hand side.
- Under the Embedding menu, select Place on your site.
- Select that you're placing a Forum on an Existing page, then copy the code.
- Create an empty page to add your forum. We recommend adding a single-column stack for the column, and setting it to be full-width. For more help on how to add stacks, view our guide here: How to add content - the essentials.
- Add an HTML block, paste the code and click Publish. For more information on how to do this view our embed guide here: How to add custom HTML code to your website - embed widgets?
- Success, your Muut Forum is now installed!