Receipt Bank is a service that makes it easy to manage receipts, invoices and all those important pieces of paper that are so easy to lose. The Receipt Bank Postbox is a webform designed for accountants and bookkeepers which you can insert into your own webpage. Rather than going directly through Receipt Bank, your clients can upload their receipts and bills to Receipt Bank through your website—a real boon for accounting firms as a way of drawing clients back to your site. See an example of Postbox here.
To add a Receipt bank Postbox to your website, just follow these steps:
1. Sign into your Rocketspark dashboard.
2. Click the Editor button at the top of the page.
3. Find the stack where you want to insert the form. Click “Add Block”.
4. Add a “Text” block.
5. The Text Block editor will appear. Click the source mode button: < >.
6. You’re now in the Source Mode editor. Copy the following code:
<iframe src='https://app.receipt-bank.com/postbox?partner_id=1234567890' width='640' height='520' style='border: 0 none;'></iframe>
7. Paste the code into the Source Mode editor.
- You’ll need to provide your account CRN as the partner_id number (shown above in red text). You can find this number at the top of the “Account Settings” section of your Receipt Bank Partner account.
- The width and height parameters (as pixels) can be set to what works best for your site. Note, however, that if you decrease the width, you'll probably also need to increase the height to ensure that the whole form is visible.
8. Click the “Publish” button.
Your Receipt Bank Postbox should now be successfully embedded and ready for your clients to upload their receipts, bills and invoices directly from your website!