To ensure that you alway have access to your email account, we recommend that you complete the following steps to make sure you are able to reset your email password should you ever forget it.
NOTE: Password Recovery is only available for Basic & Plus email account types, Hosted Exchange email accounts do not have this feature. The type of email hosting you have is labeled on the Email Accounts page in Dashboard.
- Log in to your webmail at www.rocketsparkmail.com
- Click the three line menu button in the top right corner of the screen
- Click on Update Phone
- Enter your phone number in the popup. Make sure to leave the +64 in the box. So for example +640211234567
- You will receive a text with a code. Enter this code in the next screen and click Verify
- Click Close Window in the next screen and you're good to go.
If you ever forget your password, you can simply click the Forgot Password? link on the webmail login screen. If you have forgotten your email password and you have not set up this password recovery phone number you will need to contact us.
Resetting your email account password
Trouble shooting login errors
Setting up email forwards
Out of office, Vacation message