You can also edit your domain names nameservers to point to a different location. Use this if you would like to manage your DNS with a different provider.
- Log into your Rocketspark Dashboard using your log in details.
- Click Domain Names in the left-hand menu.
- Find the domain you are looking to change the nameservers on, click the pencil icon to the left of the domain name.
- Click the DNS Settings tab.
- It doesn't matter whether you are in basic or advanced DNS, click Edit Nameservers.
- A pop-up box will ask you to enter/edit your nameservers. Enter the relevant nameservers.
- Click Save, your nameservers will be updated.
It can take 24 hours for Name Server changes to apply. You can revert back to Rocketsparks name servers at any time but this may also take 24 hours to apply.