You can also edit your domain names nameservers to point to a different location. Use this if you would like to manage your DNS with a different provider.
- Log into your Rocketspark Dashboard using your log in details.
- Click Domain Names in the left hand menu.
- Find the domain you are looking to change the nameservers on, click the pencil icon to the left of the domain name.
- Click the DNS Settings tab.
- It doesn't matter whether you are in basic or advanced DNS, click Edit Nameservers.
- A pop-up box will ask you to enter/edit your nameservers. Enter the relevant nameservers.
- Click Save, your nameservers will be updated.