If you only have one domain name registered to your Rocketspark account this is by default set to be the primary. A primary domain name is one which all additional domain names are mapped to. If you have multiple domain names you can select which domain you would like to be the primary domain.
- Log into your Rocketspark Dashboard using your log in details.
- Click Domain Names in the left hand menu.
- Find the domain you are looking to make your primary domain, click the pencil icon to the left of the domain name.
- Click the Domain Options tab.
- If the selected domain is not already your primary domain, click Make Primary Domain.
- Your domain will have been set to your primary domain. NOTE: You cannot cancel your primary domain, you must register a new domain or set another domain as primary to do so.