Keen to enjoy the benefits of showing social media icons on your website? Here is how to do:
How to show social media icons in body content
- To show Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest icons on your website, you'll first need to add your social media accounts in your Social Media section in your Dashboard
- If you want to show the social icons in the body part of your website, you can add a social buttons block anywhere on your website.
- Click on the pencil icon when hovering over the social buttons block to choose whether to display social buttons as full buttons or display them as icons.
- If you want it to show them as icons, you can then select whether to left align, centre align, or right-align the icons within a block.
How to show social media icons at the side of the window, in the contact bar, at end of the page menu or in the footer.
- To change the position of these icons on a page on desktop, navigate to Change Design in the top left corner of your dashboard.
- Navigate to Social Media Icons and select the Menu and & Header Icons drop-down menu to show icons at the side of the window, in the contact bar, at the end of page menu, or hide the icons.
- If you want to show social icons in your desktop/mobile footer, you can tick the Show Icons in Footer? box to display the social media icons in your website footer (on both desktop and mobile).
Choose social icon styles/colour/size
- You can decide on how those social icons look site-wide or on a stack-specific level. To change the site-wide design, click on the Edit Design menu in the top left corner and navigate to Social Media Icons. Or use stack specific styling to change the design in a specific stack.
- You can select a preferable icon style, customise the colour and adjust the size of these icons.
- To adjust the colour of these icons to best suit your website click on the 'Icon Colour' drop-down menu. Here you can either choose the social media brand colours or pick your own colours to best suit your own website brand.