Keen to enjoy the benefits of showing social media icons on your website? Here is how to do:
How to show social media icons in body content
2. If you want to show the social icons in the body part of your website, you can add a social buttons block anywhere on your website.
3. Click on the pencil icon when hovering over the social buttons block to choose whether to display social buttons as full buttons or display them as icons.
4. If you want it to show them as icons, you could then select whether to left align, centre align, or right align the icons within a block.
How to show social media icons at side of window, in contact bar, at end of page menu or in the footer
1. To change the position of these icons on a page on desktop, navigate to Edit Design in the top left corner of your dashboard.
2. Navigate to Social Media Icons and select the 'Menu and & Header Icons' drop-down menu to show icons at side of window, in contact bar, at end of page menu, or hide the icons.
3. If you want to show social icons in your desktop/mobile footer, you can tick the 'Show Icons in Footer?' box to display the social media icons in your website footer (on both desktop and mobile).
Choose social icon styles/colour/size
1. You can decide on how those social icons look site-wide or on a stack-specific level. To change the site-wide design, click on the Edit Design menu in the top left corner and navigate to Social Media Icons. Or use stack specific styling to change the design in a specific stack.
2. You can select a preferable icon style, customise the colour and adjust the size of these icons.
3. To adjust the colour of these icons to best suit your website click on the 'Icon Colour' drop-down menu. Here you can either choose the social media brand colours or pick your own colours to best suit your own website brand.