How to link your LinkedIn account with your Rocketspark website
LinkedIn is a social network aimed specifically at businesses (think Facebook with a suit and tie on). It’s a great way to network with industry peers and show off your professional experience. Find out more about using social media for your business here.
- Log in to your website dashboard using your login details.
- On the menu located on the left-hand side of the page, click “Social Media”.
- Next to where it says “LinkedIn”, click the “add” button.
- A box will appear. Paste your LinkedIn account URL here (you can get this URL by going to your LinkedIn page and copying the address found in the URL bar of your browser. It will look something like: http://www.linkedin.com/in/yourname [or, instead of “yourname”, a bunch of numbers]).
- Click the “Connect with LinkedIn” button.
You can now have your LinkedIn buttons on your website which you can add in two ways:
- In Editor mode, add a block to your selected location and select the “social buttons” option.
- Go to the ‘Social Media’ menu in your dashboard and click the “Social Media Design Options” button to access the design settings for how your social media icons appear on your website.
And that’s it, done.