TrustSpot is a reviews & ratings service that can help you to increase your shop’s sales and customer loyalty by allowing you to easily collect and share feedback about their purchase.
If you haven’t already signed up for TrustSpot, they offer a Free Plan for Rocketspark members which can be accessed from this link.
Once you’ve signed up and confirmed your email address, you can now paste the exit survey snippet code into your site, so you can start to collect customer reviews about your shop. The "Checkout Success Tracking Code" section is now in Store Preferences down the bottom of your store settings.
Where to find the TrustSpot Exit Survey snippet code:
- To get started, visit www.trustspot.io and click on “Login” at the top right. Enter in your account login details to successfully sign into your TrustSpot Dashboard.
- Within the main menu on the left, click on “Site Integrations”, now click on “Exit Survey”
- Scroll down to the “Exit Survey Code” area, and click on “Copy” to add the TrustSpot code to your computer’s clipboard. Now you can Paste this code into your Rocketspark Account.
How to add the TrustSpot Exit Survey snippet code to your Rocketspark Account:
- To get started, you’ll need to make sure you’re signed into your Rocketspark dashboard using your account login details.
- Click on the “settings cog” next to Shop on the lower left menu panel
- Click on 'Store Preferences'
- Scroll down until you see the ’Checkout Success Tracking Code' section. This is where you’ll want to paste in your TrustSpot Exit Survey Code.
- After you’ve pasted in the code, click Save and OK.
Congratulations you have just successfully added the TrustSpot Exit Survey into your shop! You can now start collecting insightful customer feedback about their shopping experience with your company.
Note: Please remember that the Free Plan is limited to 30 review requests a month, so if your shop does more volume or if you want to reap the additional ROI and SEO benefits of one of TrustSpot’s premium plans please view this link.
If you have any questions about your TrustSpot account or need help getting started, feel free to contact TrustSpot at: email@example.com