This guide is for people who have already connected their website with Xero explains the process If you are needing to sync historical orders through to Xero. You can push orders through to Xero through your dashboard.
See the guide at the following link to learn how to connect your Rocketspark ecommerce website with Xero.
Situations where this is useful:
- The order hasn't automatically been synced to Xero. This can happen if we didn't receive a successful result from the payment gateway.
- Xero connection was disconnected and orders during this time were not synced.
- Manually marking an order as paid. Which doesn't automatically sync the order details through to Xero.
- You've just connected to Xero and want to sync historical orders to Xero.
Steps to follow:
- Login to your website's Dashboard.
- Navigate to Shop Settings and then click Order History on the left side menu.
- Click View details on the order you want to sync.
- Click the Sync order to Xero button.
I can't see the Sync to Xero button. (Troubleshooting)
- Check that you are connected with Xero. Click Xero settings on the left-hand menu
- Make sure the order is marked as paid first. Only paid orders can be sent through to Xero.
- If you have just clicked Sync to Xero in the last 5 minutes, the order may still be processing. Please allow 5 minutes and then check in your Xero account.
- If you are still having trouble please feel free to contact email@example.com with your order number and details of the problem.