This guide explains the process If you are needing to sync historical orders through to Xero.
Situations where this is useful:
- The order hasn't automatically been synced to Xero. This can happen if we didn't receive a successful result from the payment gateway.
- Xero connection was disconnected and orders during this time were not synced.
- Manually marking an order as paid. Which doesn't automatically sync the order details through to Xero.
- You've just connected to Xero and want to sync historical orders to Xero.
Steps to follow:
- Login to your website's Dashboard.
- Navigate to Shop Settings and then click Order History on the left side menu.
- Click View details on the order you want to sync.
- Click the Sync order to Xero button.
I can't see the Sync to Xero button. (Troubleshooting)
- Check that you are connected with Xero. Click Xero settings on the left-hand menu
- Make sure the order is marked as paid first. Only paid orders can be sent through to Xero.
- If you have just clicked Sync to Xero in the last 5 minutes, the order may still be processing. Please allow 5 minutes and then check in your Xero account.
- If you are still having trouble please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the problem.