Updating website pages on a live website can be a difficult task especially when trying to rearrange content. Using the Copy page feature you can make changes to a current website page without the content being viewable by potential customers.
Editing content offline
- Copy the page you would like to make the changes to.
- Ensure that the copied page is set to offline by setting the slider to red.
- Navigate to the new offline page and make the changes that you are planning to.
- When you have completed making the changes return to the Manage Pages area, rename your current live page as you cannot have two pages with the same name. Then rename the newly copied page to the name you would like to show on your website and switch it online.
- Using the page drag and drop option swap the positions of the pages.
Your page content will have been updated with minimal effect on any potential customers visiting your website.