To change your menus font face, size and colour on your website you will first need to log in to your dashboard.
- Head into Editor mode on your website and click on CHANGE DESIGN in the top left of your screen.
Adjusting the menu style at the top of your website
- Click the Logo & Menu option
- Scroll down to find the Menu options, this adjusts the menu at the top of your website.
- Some templates that have the menu below or above the logo also allow the menu background colour to be set.
- You can also set the mouseover text colour and current page (that you're currently on) text colour in your menu.
Footer menu style
- To adjust the menu in the footer of your website scroll down further to find the Footer section, this gives you the same controls, but also with some background colour controls.
Click Save changes, once you are happy with your new design settings.