To move the navigation menu above or below your feature area you will need to log into your website dashboard. Here’s how if you need a hand.
- Click on the Editor Button at the top of the page.
- Click Edit Design at the top left of your screen.
- Click Logo & Menu.
- In this menu look for the Header section. For most templates, if your template is eligible for menu position options, you will see a drop down selector with three menu/header positions:
- Overlay feature area
- Above feature area
- Below feature area
- Once you have chosen where you would like it to go click Save Changes.
- If your template isn't eligible for these different header placement options, you could try changing to another template. Your logo needs to be to the left of your menu or splitting your menu in order to get all three menu position options.